Although there are many causes of Headache
', but the main cause is supposed to be the digestive disorder
- Regularly taken wrong and oily type of food
- Weak eyes
- Disorders of teeth
- Cervical Spondylosis
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Excessive mental work, worry, tension and grief
- Irregularity of menses in females
- Intoxication, excessive sexual intercourse
- Anemia, nervous sprain, tiredness
- Liver and spleen disorder
- Waking up till late midnight
- Malnutrition and hair dying etc.
Therefore, if Headache persists, a qualified physician may be consulted and after necessary investigation treatment
should be taken according to the cause.
- Lemon water enema and Kunjal
- Spinal bath or Spinal pack. After that gentle massage of spine and head should be taken.
- Fast spray of water on the soles for one minute may relieve Headache instantly.
- Headache caused due to excessive heat can be relieved by the practice of Jala Neti, Shitali Pranayama and Chandra Bhedan Pranayama. Headache caused due to excess of blood can be controlled by Mud pack or Cold pack kept over forehead and naval region.
Apart from above pouring of cold water over head for some time or Hot foot bath is also beneficial.
Diet of such patients should be completely light and Sattvic. One or two days fruit diet will give sufficient benefit. If the Headache persists then after proper investigation treatmen
t should be taken in the supervision of a competent physician